Thursday, February 16, 2012

Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken

I came across this recipe on Pinterest and knew that I had to make it. My husband absolutely loves buffalo sauce so I was pretty sure it would be a winner. Both of us love hot and spicy food! Not only did it look delicious but it only had four ingredients. I adapted this recipe and picture from My Kitchen Apron.


Ingredients:
3 lb bag of frozen chicken breasts
1 bottle of Franks Buffalo Hot sauce (Any of the Franks Hot sauce will work)
1 packet of Ranch Dip mix
2 Tbsp of butter

Directions:
1. Combine the chicken, hot sauce, and ranch dip into the Crock Pot. 
2. Cook on low for 5-6 hours
3. After it has cooked for 5-6 hours remove chicken from Crock Pot and shred. After you have shredded the chicken return it to the Crock Pot, and add the butter.
4. Cook on low for additional hour

Serve on a roll/bun with lettuce and ranch dressing or bleu cheese dressing. You could also make a grilled cheese sandwich instead. There will be some left overs so you could also use this for quesadilla or nachos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment