Monday, June 6, 2011

BBQ Meatballs


I got this amazing recipe from my friend Emily. Ever since I made it Justin keeps requesting it. He told me its a meal I could make 2 to 3 times a week and he would love it. For right now once a week will have to do. We love this recipe and its definitely worth trying. Yum :) 

1-1.5lbs lean Ground Beef
3/4 cup Oats
2 Eggs
1/2 chopped onion or 2 TBS dried onions (i didn't use these)
1/2 cup Milk
1 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce

Mix together and make into 12 balls
Place in a 9 x 13 glass baking dish

Sauce:
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup vinegar
1 tsp ground mustard
1/4 cup barbecue sauce
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce

(I doubled the sauce cause Emily recommended it! Definitely worth doubling it)

Mix sauce together and simmer 5 minutes
Then pour the sauce over meatballs and bake 30-45 minutes at 350

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment