Monday, August 22, 2011

Pecan Salmon

Sorry no pictures again. Most people take pictures of the food they eat and I some how always forget. Then I try to google something that looks really similar and no such luck. Anyways this salmon is to die for! I got this recipe from my mom and have shared it with others. People always comment on how good it is. Check it out for yourself. 

Marinade
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup maple syrup (real maple syrup not the kind you use for breakfast) 
2 T grated ginger root
4 T brown sugar
1-2 cloves garlic, minced

Mix together and marinate salmon in a shallow dish pan ( 9 x 13 ) for an hour with the marinade. After an hour top the salmon with pecans. Bake at 350 for a half hour.


1 comment:

  1. THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE! Seriously, we eat this all the time! I'm so glad you shared this with me - Nick doesn't like fish but he'll eat this!

    ReplyDelete