This looked so good so we had to try it at our house. It was so good! I came across this recipe at Taste Spotting. This dish was such a great flavor. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup red pepper, minced
- 1 Tbs vanilla
- 1/2 a small onion, minced
- 12-14 small wood skewers
Pineapple Curry Glaze
1. In a large bowl combine pineapple, honey, brown sugar, pineapple juice, curry, vanilla, red pepper and 2 cloves of minced garlic. Combine well.
2. Heat a large skillet to a medium-high heat. Pour in pineapple mixture and bring to a boil, turn down heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
1. Pour coconut milk into a large bowl. Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces, (I like it when chicken is still a little frozen, it’s easier to cut) and drop into the bowl of coconut milk.
2. Heat a large skillet with 1 Tbs of olive oil, saute onions and 2 cloves of minced garlic until translucent.
3. Using slotted spoon, transfer chicken from bowl to the hot pan. (rinse out bowl, you will need it again) Cook until “browned”. Removed chicken from skillet and place in bowl, let it cool until it is comfortable to handle.
4. Preheat broiler on normal. Prepare broiling pan. Skewer 4 to 5 pieces of chicken on each skewer.
5. Coat skewers with pineapple glaze and place on broiling pan, spoon pineapple glaze over skewers.
6. Broil at normal heat until cooked through and browning, abt 10 mins. Keep an eye on it.